Group, Private & Semi Private
- Group lesson $70 (Tuesday 4.30pm-530pm).
- Group Lesson $60 (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 930am-11am).
- Private 30minute lesson $60 (12-3 weekdays only)
Pony Care & Horse Management
- Sydney Riding School offers monthly pony care and horse management courses. These courses are ideal for riders wanting to learn more on stable management and horse care. These skills are especially important for riders wishing to own, lease or compete horses.
Horse & Pony Camps
- Sydney Riding School offers Horse and Pony holiday Camps. These are 1- 3 day camps during school holidays. Activities include riding (Dressage, showjumping & cross country), Horse and Stable management as well as Competition days. Dates and Camp information will be available 2 weeks prior to the start of the school holidays.
Ready – Set – Trot
- Beginner- intermediate (6-12year olds). Join SRS For Riding, grooming and looking after your horse. This is the first step for horse crazy kids wanting that extra horse time!
“Junior Riding Club”
- Intermediate- Advanced (9-16) Join SRS For riding, competitions and horse management. Riders will progress their riding and horse skills to get ready for leasing, owning or competing with horses. This is ideal for those riders wishing to progress their ridden skills with a like-minded team.
- When the Junior Riding Club has been complete or riders are wishing to further their riding, students will have access to horses and coaches at BMG Showjumping.
- Sydney Riding School is available for pony parties. All ages, catered or riding only. Please contact us for more information